Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 13 - I Think I'm Running Out of Gas

Sunday.  Day of rest and relaxation.  I had yet another lazy day because of this STUPID headache, but I managed to cook dinner.


  1. I'm grateful that no one required anything of me today.
  2. I'm grateful that I was able to sleep late this morning.
  3. I'm grateful that what little work I did do for band database management today went smoothly and quickly.
  4. I'm grateful that I spent the day hanging out with my family, especially with my daughter whose been so busy with activities at the university.
  5. I'm grateful that my Pulmonary Hypertension seems to be at bay again today, despite not feeling my best.
Later daze...

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good for you honey... hope you have a fabulous monday!

hugs, bee
oxxooxxo

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Glad you had a day of rest but boo on the headache. Hope it's gone now and you are feeling really good these days :)