Thursday, August 14, 2014

Attitude Adjustment - Day 3

I'm really trying to keep this up so that I truly generate a change in my attitude.  I've grown grumpy of late.

Today's blessings include the following:

  1. Hugs from my 5'11", 15-year-old son (who, it seems, is NOT too old for mommy snuggles);
  2. A night off from cooking (dinner at Pei Wei!);
  3. The excitement in my daughter's eyes as she describes all of the welcome week activities at the university, scheduled for next week;
  4. Good manners; and
  5. The imminent return of regular season, NFL football!
Later daze...

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

We don't have Pei Wei here, but I"m assuming Chinese/oriental food? Is it anything like PF Chang's (we have one here, finally)?

The imminent return of football would be on my list every, single, solitary, day! :)