Thursday, August 21, 2014

Attitude Adjustment - Day 10

Driving home from the high school tonight, I was able to open my windows and enjoy the breezes.  I keep bringing up the weather because it's highly unusual to have 75 degree nights in August in the desert.  Yippee!

I am grateful for these other blessings in my life today:

  1. a short class day for my daughter, so I was able to spend some time with her this afternoon;
  2. the chance to meet my son's teachers tonight at school;
  3. being greeted warmly by old acquaintances;
  4. easy-to-make dinners; and
  5. laughter, because what's the point of it all if you can't laugh?
Later daze...

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, 75 at night is really low for you guys huh? That would be cool here! A few weeks ago, we had a couple of nights that got down to 67 and 68 and it was incredible. Makes me really want fall! Of course, it's hot now, balmy mid 90's with lots of lovely humidity, about normal!