Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This is a Test of the Non-Emergency, Dazed and Confused Broadcast System

I'm back.

Did you miss me?

I missed writing.  I didn't think I would, despite my assertions that writing is in my blood.  The problem, however, is that I despise it when I must produce, such as when I was writing for a magazine.  Oh, I adored getting those checks, and I preened a bit when a total stranger admitted to reading my articles.  I do, however, loathe deadlines.

So, I set about taking a break in blogging to rejuvenate my creative spirit, and my hiatus ended up being a few years long.

Admittedly, part of the reason I took a break was for a good reason:  I was raising children after all.  And the fact that you have followed me to my new piece of cyber real estate means that you must know I vacated my previous premises because of a stalker.

So here I am.  In all my glory.  Again.  Those of you who followed me here probably already know my true identity, so I thought it ridiculous to hide my whereabouts.  Truth be told, I am a bit wary that my stalker might find me here, but I believe she is harmless.  Mostly.  If she finds me here, I will deal with that then.

Thanks again for tuning in to my broadcast.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

TTFN!

10 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

And welcome home. May no stalker be with you here.

karmyn R said...

I'll try and keep up - and why did I not know there was a stalker after you....very scary.

Dondi said...

Thank you, darlin'. I will try to post more often. :)

Dondi said...

My stalker is a former friend who can't seem to let go of a friendship that ended more than five years ago at HER instigation.

katherine. said...

you inspire me...thinking I just may pick it up again too.,,

Dondi said...

I love your way with words. I hope you do.

Tiggerlane said...

You're making me want to blog again! Darn your inspiration! JK! SO GLAD you are back!

Tiggerlane said...

Hooray! You just might push me to write again! Glad you are back!

Dondi said...

To quote a famous megabucks conglomerate: JUST DO IT.

Mimi Lenox said...

Yay! Yay for you and yay for blogging! I wish more people would return to blogging. We did miss you!